Was looking for a simple and easy recipe for a dessert. This recipe is called many things: blueberry delight, lush, yum yum, jamboree, pie, etc. Call it whatever you want, just know you will be calling it delicious! I brought together several different versions to create my own unique recipe. This came together so quick and easy. A fun recipe to share with loved ones.
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz whipped cream
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together butter, flour and pecans.
- Press cookie layer flat into bottom of pie pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Beat together sugar & Cream cheese until well combined.
- Fold in whipped cream and spread over cooled crust.
- Spread pie filling on top and chill before serving. Enjoy!