Grilled Pork Chop Recipe
This is an easy, no fail recipe. I used thinner chops so they cooked up fast, but you can use any thickness you like.
Grilled Pork Chops Recipe
- 1 lb of center cut pork chops
- half an onion
- olive oil
- onion & garlic powder
- seasoning salt
- Fire up the coals in a charcoal chimney, let the charcoals burn until they are covered in grey ash
- rub grill with a cut onion (so nothing sticks), then pour coals into one side of the grill.
- pat chops dry, then cover in oil and season generously.
- Grill over coals to sear in the flavor about 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through about 140 degrees.
- For thick chops, move to side of grill without coals and slow cook until finished.