Broccoli and cheese casserole Recipe.
This is one of my fav go to side recipes. I make it with Salmon almost weekly. I know you’ll love it too!
- 12 ounces chopped broccoli, cooked (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, plus 1 cup for top
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 10 oz milk
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- cajun seasoning (optional)
- Spray a deep 9x13 inch pan & preheat oven to 350.
- Dump all the ingredients (except last cup of cheddar) into the dish and stir.
- Sprinkle Cheddar overtop of dish
- Cook for about 20 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
- Let rest for about 5 minutes so you won't be eating hot lava, lol