In my search for easy healthy sugar free snacks, I came across this recipe and loved it! The dates add the sweetness and they are easy to make. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 cup of pitted dates
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 3/4 cup of dried apples (unsweetened for this recipe)
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried ginger (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- water if needed
- Add all ingredients to food processer and blend until well combined.
- Press into a 8×8 pan lined with wax paper. press well to create one big bar.
- Place in fridge for an hour to help everything meld, then cut into bars and enjoy!