WCPO Klosterman Croutons Recipe.
So simple and a zillion times better than store bought. Dress up your salad with this amazing recipe. Made my TV debut with this recipe. What an awesome time! Thanks to the good folks at Klosterman Bread!
- 6 slices of stale Klosterman Bread
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Other seasoning that can be added include: rosemary, basil, oregano, or chives, etc.
- You can also add some finely shredded cheese
- Preheat over to 300 degrees.
- Pour the oil and seasonings into a gallon-size plastic storage bag. Add bread cubes, close the bag and shake to combine with the oil-seasonings. Spread croutons in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes and check to see if they are dry, crispy, and golden brown. Stir the croutons around and bake for an additional 15 minutes until done.
- Store croutons in air-tight container or ziplock bag.
Check out this & more recipes at www.twitter.com/klostermanbread