Tested out a new recipe, I had found the cutest mini cast iron pans. Seemed like a good reason to make mini brownie S’mores.
- 1 cup of graham cracker, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- brownie mix (and whatever ingredients are listed on the box)
- Marshmallows, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray mini skillets with non stick spray (can also use an 8×8 pan)
- Crumble graham cracker and stir in butter. Divide between cast iron skillets, and Press into cast iron skillets.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package.
- Divide brownie batter between the skillets (or into pan). Bake for 30 minutes (or 40 minutes in 8×8 pan).
- Remove from oven and top with marshmallow halves, cut side down.
- Toast marshmallows using broiler or kitchen torch. Watching carefully if you put it under the boiler.