This recipe is for mini meatloaves. I loved that these didn’t take an hour to cook and I could cook asparagus and potatoes alongside them! So good and so easy!
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs or a couple of pieces of bread processed into crumbs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- couple squirts of mustard
- 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- seasoning salt & Pepper
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients. Shape into six 4×2-1/2-in. loaves; place on a sheet pan or large shallow roasting pan. Brush additional ketchup over loaves.
- Bake until a thermometer inserted into meat loaves reads 160° and vegetables are tender, about 20-30 minutes. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.