A new and fun way to usher in Fall! This is a simple and easy way to let your guests get interactive at your next fall party. The combinations are endless.
- Caramel sauce or melted caramel (a small crockpot can keep it warm)
- Apples, sliced
- Lemon juice or lemon lime soda
- Toppings: I used chopped peanuts, white chocolate, mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, shredded coconut, sprinkles,
- Melt caramel
- Chop apples and Insert skewers into apples.
- Soak apples in lemon juice or lemon lime soda to keep from browning.
- Serve with desired toppings and enjoy!
I had so much fun showing how to make this recipe on a live cooking demo on Fox 19!