Bacon, Egg, and Cheese crescent ring recipe, for when you want to show out at breakfast…
Bacon, Egg, and Cheese crescent ring recipe
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- 5 large eggs, scrambled
- 1 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Scramble your eggs and fry your bacon.
- On a greased cookie sheet or pizza pan, lay out the crescent dough in a star formation – the pointed ends outward.
- Place one piece of bacon on each piece of crescent dough. Add the scrambled eggs to the middle, and top with cheese.
- Roll each section in to create the ring. Bake for about 15 min or until golden brown