Pull Apart Pizza Bread Recipe
Love how simple this was to throw together and there are a ton of variations. Great appetizer for parties or a simple dinner!
- 2 tubes refrigerated pizza dough
- 8 oz sliced pepperoni or your fav topping
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 1 tbs italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh basil -optional
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- pizza sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Open tubes of pizza crust but DO NOT unroll. Cut in 1-inch pieces (that resemble pre-cut biscuits), then cut each circle into quarters.
- Cut pepperoni slices into quarters as well.
- Place all ingredients, except olive oil and pizza sauce, in a large bowl and toss well to combine. Drizzle with the olive oil and toss so that all the pizza dough is coated with oil.
- Turn into prepared pan, distributing evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown on top and dough in the center is cooked.
- Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
Snagged this recipe from http://bakeatmidnite.com/pepperoni-pizza-pull-apart-bread/ Thanks so much!