Caramel Jazz Apple Monkey Bread Cups Recipe
Excited to share this amazing recipe with you using Jazz Apples. These crisp apples added to monkey bread make for a delicious brunch recipe. I had so much fun making this recipe live on Fox 19, click the link below to check out the segment.
- 16 flaky biscuits
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 T ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups small diced JAZZ™ apples
- 4 T butter
- 8 oz caramel
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut up biscuits into bite sized chunks. Stir together sugar and cinnamon and toss with the biscuit pieces and diced apples.
- Line a muffin pan with parchment liners and spoon biscuit and apple mixture into each, filling to the top.
- In a small sauce pot, melt the butter and whisk in the caramel until warm throughout.
- Spoon the caramel mixture over each of the biscuit cups. Reserve a small amount to spoon over the tops after they bake.
- Bake for 20 minutes and allow to cool slightly.
Jazz Apple goodness!
Getting ready to go Live!
Trying to set up quietly while taping is in progress
My Twins watching me on TV!
Making the magic
Hey Girl Hey!
Charisse Gibson & Frank Marzullo Tasting the Jazz Apple Monkey Bread Cups!
A huge Thank you to Jazz Apples for this opportunity!