This is my favorite recipe. I mix it up all the time, changin
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs or a couple of pieces of bread processed into crumbs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- couple squirts of mustard
- 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- seasoning salt & Pepper
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. You can divide in half, shape into loaf and place in two containers to bake one and freeze one or make one large loaf on a cookie sheet.
- Top with ketchup, can mix in 1/2 brown sugar if desired
- Bake at 375, uncovered for 1 hour in the preheated oven or until cooked through
When freezing, thaw in fridge overnight before baking.