I don’t know about you, but I love all things with chicken, bacon and ranch. This flatbread is no exception! It came together quick and easy on a weeknight and could rival a dish on a restaurant menu.
- 1 large flatbread or naan
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast or thighs
- Seasonings, onion powder, garlic powder, seasoning salt & pepper
- 2-3 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, sliced or diced
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Season chicken liberally. Cook in a pan or skillet with olive oil over medium-high heat for about 4 minutes each side, until cooked through. Slice chicken.
- Sprinkle flatbread with shredded cheese. Top with chicken and bacon. Place on a lightly greased sheet of foil and bake on the oven rack for 10-15 minutes until cheese is completely melted.
- When flatbread is finished baked, top with avocado and drizzle with ranch dressing. Enjoy!