Guest Post: Mark West Mango Wasabi Honey Mustard Salmon
Got this yummy Recipe from my Friends at Mark West and I wanted to share it with my readers! I can’t wait to try it out and I’ll be sure to post pics when I do!
- 8 ounces salmon
- 3 tablespoons seafood rub,
- Feiny’s Chesapeake Bay Rub
- ¼ mango, small dice
- ¼ cup honey mustard
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons wasabi powder
- ¼ cup red cabbage, cut finely
- ¼ cup roasted green chili
- 2 pieces bacon
- Light grill.
- Cut salmon into 2 oz portions.
- Rub with seafood seasoning.
- In small bowl add mango, wasabi, honey mustard, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and mix. Add avocado when plating.
- Cook bacon at 400° F for 25 minutes, do not overcook or burn. Cut into small pieces. Mix with green chili, mango, cabbage, avocado.
- Grill fish for 2 minutes skin side down first. Then flip. Brush sauce. Cook until internal temp is 145° F.
- Plate salmon then add bacon slaw to top and drizzle remainder of sauce to fish and serve.