I had the pleasure of doing a live TV appearance showcasing this recipe. I typically don’t make my own bbq sauce, so I was excited to see how simple and easy this recipe was. It came together really simply, and it tastes amazing! Try it out, its delicious and I love that its made with sweet tea!
- 1 Cup ketchup
- ½ Cups Milo’s Famous Sweet Tea
- ¼ Cups apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ Cups dark brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- ¼ Teaspoons black pepper
- Whisk all ingredients together
- Simmer over medium Heat for 10 minutes
- Let Cool slightly before serving.
Here’s a link to the recipe on Milo’s website: