Oreogasm Brownie Recipe
I love brownies. I love Oreo cookies. So of course if I put them together, it creates this amazing, delicious, orgasmic dessert!!! I first saw a video of this recipe on facebook and had to try it out myself. It certainly delivered!
One thing I did forget was the vanilla icing. I didn’t miss it, but I encourage you to try it when you try out this recipe. This was very simple to make, the presentation was beautiful and the taste was out of this world. Serve up a la mode (fancy talk for with ice cream) and top with hot fudge and you have an all out situation on your hands! Do yourself a favor and try this recipe. asap.
- batch of brownie mix (prepared per instructions)
- package of oreos
- 1/2 cup of vanilla frosting (optional)
- vanilla ice cream, for topping
- hot fudge, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9x9 pan.
- Pour half of the brownie batter into the pan and spread evenly. Place a layer of oreos over batter.
- Pour remaining batter over cookies and spread evenly.
- Put spoonfuls of frosting over batter and using a toothpick (or a pointy knife) swirl the batter and frosting into a fun design (in my haste to get this in the oven, I forgot this step).
- Top with a handful of crushed oreos.
- Bake about 23-25 minutes until cooked through and a knife comes out clean when inserted into center.
- Let cool slightly, then serve up topped with ice cream and hot fudge!
served up a la mode and topped with hot fudge!