Oven Roasted Parmesan Green Bean Recipe.
I’ve been on a quest for a better fresh green bean recipe. Stumbled on this one on Pinterest. I love it. Reminds me of fried green beans, but without all the guilt, lol! It is a great way to get the crispness I want from frying without all the grease.
Oven Roasted Parmesan Green Beans
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon blackening seasoning
- fresh green beans, washed & ends trimmed.
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil & spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl whisk the oil, seasonings and egg together.
- Toss in the green beans and coat well.
- Lay out green beans on foil
- Sprinkle Parmesan & italian breadcrumbs on the green beans
- Bake for 15 minutes, then crisp under broiler on low for 3 minutes.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes
Adapted from Sugarfreemom. Thanks for this awesome recipe!