Breaded Ranch Pork Chops
Easy and guilt free pork chop recipe. The ranch makes for the perfect coating! Spray w/ a little olive oil spray to the get the perfect crispiness. If needed, you can broil for 1-2 minutes at the end for extra crisp!
- 6 bone-in pork chops
- 2/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- pepper, onion & garlic powder
- Remove pork chops from packaging, pat dry, and set aside.
- Place ranch dressing in a shallow bowl. Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan in a second shallow bowl.
- Season each chop liberally, then dip each chop in ranch dressing, then in bread crumb mixture, and then into the bottom of a greased baking dish.
- Spray w/ olive oil to coat bread crumbs, then Bake at 425 for 25-35 minutes.