Whole Wheat one pot Pasta Recipe
One of my fav easy weeknight meals to make for dinner. Everything gets thrown in to one pot and cooks up so creamy & delicious!
Whole Wheat One Pot Pasta Recipe
- 1-1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 jar Pasta Sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 3 cups water
- 12 ounces uncooked whole wheat rotini pasta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- italian seasoning, chili powder, garlic powder & pepper
- Brown ground beef in 12-inch skillet; drain.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in uncooked rotini and season liberally with seasonings, then return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 14 minutes or until rotini is tender. Remove from heat, then sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.