Breakfast Casserole Recipe & Heart bacon.
This is one of the easiest breakfast casseroles. Its simple and delicious and also reheats really well. While the casserole was cooking, I made bacon hearts. Forming a slice of bacon into a heart and laying it on a cookie sheet. To bake for 20 minutes. So cute!
- 1 package of Crescent rolls
- 1 lb of sausage, cooked & drained
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream, optional
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- salt, pepper, onion powder to taste
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Spray a 9x13 inch pan. Roll out crescents into bottom of pan. Top with sausage.
- Mix eggs, heavy cream and seasonings in a bowl and then pour over sausage.
- Top with cheese and bake for 30 minutes (or until the middle is firm).
Of course, my husband didn’t even notice the hearts on his plate, lol!!! He did love the meal though, and that’s all that matters.