Easy Chili Recipe
Fall is perfect chili recipe. This is a simple and easy recipe for chili without beans. We love to add cheddar and sour cream and eat with oyster crackers. Its an amazing bowl of comfort!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 14 ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 1 14-ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 Tablespoons cumin
- 3 tablespoons of chili powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 3 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- In a large pot on medium heat, brown the ground beef, until fully cooked. Drain if needed.
- Reduce to low-medium heat. Add in tomato sauce, Chili seasonings, diced tomatoes
- When heated through, reduce heat to simmer
- Cook for 30 minutes until well combined. Serve with shredded cheese and sour cream.