Meal Prep recipe: Breakfast bowls
This was so easy to pull together. I added bacon, you can add whatever protein you want. I thought about adding onions and peppers to the potatoes to cook. You can also top your bowl however you please, with avocados, salsa, green onions. There are so many variations to this recipe!
- 2lbs yukon gold potatoes, chopped into 1" cubes
- extra virgin olive oil
- seasoned salt and pepper
- onion and garlic powder
- 11-12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Add potatoes to a large sheet pan then drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper and then toss until evenly coated. roast for 30-40 minutes, or until potatoes are golden brown and tender, stirring and rotating pans halfway through.
- Crack eggs into a large bowl then season with salt and pepper, add milk and whisk until smooth. Heat a large skillet over medium heat, with a dab of butter. Scramble until the eggs are just barely cooked through and still slightly glossy, remove from pan, so the don't continue to cook.
- Divide the potatoes and eggs evenly between the containers and sprinkle with cheese.
- Enjoy your quick easy breakfast!
This bacon looked so weird to me!
Quick easy breakfast all week!