I love a good one pot meal. Since Will hates to wash pots, I don’t like having a ton to wash myself. This is a really great simple recipe that could have a ton of variations. It was super rich though. I think next time I’ll do half mozzarella half cheddar cheese.
one pot Chicken bacon ranch pasta recipe
- 1/2 pound Bacon chopped
- 1 pound chicken diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cups chicken stock
- ½ cup milk
- 4 tablespoons Ranch Dressing
- 8 oz short pasta (I used penne)
- 1 cup plus ¼ Shredded cheddar Cheese
- Brown the bacon in a large pot.
- Remove bacon from pot and drain on paper towels.
- Remove all but 1 tablespoon of grease from pot.
- Add diced chicken to pot and season with salt and pepper.
- Brown chicken, add in one clove of garlic. Chicken does not have to cook all the way through here.
- Add in 2 cups of chicken stock, ½ cup milk, 4 tablespoons dressing.
- Add in 8 oz pasta.
- Stir and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat to low and cover for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Top with bacon and ¼ cup cheese.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes
Thanks to http://www.lifewiththecrustcutoff.com/one-pot-chicken-bacon-ranch-pasta-kraft-coupons/2 for this recipe.