This recipe was so light and delicious! A must try!
- 2 small potatoes, chopped small
- 1/2 lb of green beans, washed and trimmed
- 2 cups broccoli, washed and chopped
- Smoked sausage, I used turkey
- 6 TB olive oil
- 1 TB paprika
- 1 TB creole seasoning
- 1 TB onion powder
- 1 TB Garlic powder
- 1 TB seasoning salt
- 1 TB pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line sheet pan with foil.
- Place veggies and sausage on plan and pour olive oil over. Season with spices and stir to coat evenly.
- Bake 15 minutes, stir.
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes until veggies are well browned.
- Enjoy over rice or as is!
A huge thank you to Chelseasmessyapron for this recipe!