Roasted Green Beans Recipe.
A quick and easy side dish.
Roasted Green beans w/ Bacon
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, washed and ends trimmed
- 5 slices bacon, cooked & cut into tiny pieces
- 2 tablespoons grease from cooked bacon
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon blackening seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Pour olive oil on baking sheet.
- Put the beans on a baking sheet, drizzle with bacon grease and season liberally with all seasons.
- Sprinkle bacon over all.
- Bake about 18 to 20 minutes.