Cheesy Taco Pasta Recipe
Cheesy Taco Pasta
- 12 oz Shells pasta
- 1 lb. ground beef or turkey
- 2 tbsp. Taco Seasoning
- 1 (15) oz. can diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar and Monterey jack
- Chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain, reserving 1 cup pasta water, and return to pot.
- Cook ground beef and until no longer pink, 6 minutes, then Drain fat.
- Add taco seasoning, canned tomatoes and 1/4 cup reserved pasta water and stir, cook for a couple minutes.
- Add cheese and let melt, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add cooked pasta and toss until completely combined.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.