Simple fun Forgotten Kisses Christmas cookie!
- 1cup softened butter
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip (I used mini m&m’s for a colorful cookie)
- 1 bag kisses
- chocolate drizzle (optional)
- Preheat over to 375 degrees
- In a large bowl, beat butter, sugars, and vanilla until well blended.
- Add the flour and blend until smooth.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips (or m&ms).
- Mold a Tablespoon of cookie dough around each unwrapped kiss, covering completely. Shape into balls and place into un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely and enjoy!
- # Prepare chocolate drizzle, if desired, drizzle over each cooled cookie.
- # Enjoy!
Optional Chocolate Drizzle = In a small microwavable bowl, place 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon shortening. Microwave for 30 seconds to melt. stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies.