Was headed to a party and wanted to pull together a quick and easy dish to bring. I had some brie in the fridge a tube of crescent dough. Boom! Easy and beautiful platter!
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescents
- 1 large round Brie cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat oven to 350F. Unroll dough and firmly press perforations to create two squares.
- Place cheese in the middle of the dough and wrap dough around it, pressing at edges to seal completely. Remove excess dough if you desire and place smooth side up on ungreased baking sheet.
- Brush the outside with the beaten egg.
- Back 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 15 minutes before serving. Top with fresh fruit and serve with grapes, apples, crackers or celery. Enjoy!