This recipe is so easy and delicious. It all starts with the right pan. I snagged this nonstick baking rack that was a game changer. Allowed for my wings to be cooked up perfectly!
- Canola oil
- 2 lbs chicken wings, washed and patted dry. I used whole wings, you can also use wingdings
- seasoning salt
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- creole seasoning
- ranch seasoning
- hot wing sauce or bbq sauce
- Preheat oven to 425
- Toss wings in canola oil and season liberally.
- Arrange on baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and toss in sauce.
- Put back on baking rack and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy!