Superbowl App Alert:
BBQ Chicken Nacho Recipe!
Is it clear that I’m obsessed w/ Nachos yet? My Mr said these were the most amazing Nachos he’d ever had. He loves bbq chicken though, I loved how simple it was to turn leftover chicken in the fridge that we were a little bored into an amazing new meal. YES, Nachos are my kind of meal.
- 1 cup of cooked chicken shredded
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce - I used sweet baby rays
- 1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of grated monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked corn (optional)
- tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Spread tortilla chips in bottom of oven safe pan (I used a cast iron skillet)
- Top with chicken, drizzle with bbq sauce.
- Pour on corn
- Top with ranch dressing
- Then cover with cheese and drizzle with more bbq sauce.
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melty & bubbly (or until you hear the cheese sizzling in the pan like I did, lol)
- Drizzle more ranch on top and dig in! NOM