#beansandriceweek continues! I added flash fried tortilla chips, topped with cilantro and served over rice w/ a dab of sour cream. Even Will tried this, he said it smelled so good. He hates beans though, so he didn’t love this as much as I did. Seriously, its amazing what the crockpot can do. Slap the ingredients at lunch, come home to a house smelling so very delicious. I was very close to falling off my beans & rice fast, but this dish gave me renewed hope! I can do this, I can do this….
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- 15 oz. corn, drained
- 15, oz black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbs. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- onion, sliced
- green pepper, sliced
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 6 oz tomato paste
- sour cream & cheese to top with
- Combine all the ingredients in the slow cooker and mix well.
- Cover and cook on high for 5-6 hours or low for 7-8 hours.
- Garnish with cheese and sour cream and serve!
Source: eatathomecooks.com Thanks!