- 8 ounces spinach washed, drained and chopped
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup parmesan grated
- 8 ounces cream cheese cut into cubes
- 1/2 whole onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine. Mixture is going to be dry because of all the fresh spinach, almost like a salad.
- Put the mixed spinach mixture into a 3-4 quart crock-pot (you may need to push it down to get it all to fit, that’s OK)
- Cover and cook on low for 1 1/2 hours.
- Open the lid and give everything a stir.
- Cover again and cook and additional 1 to 2 hours till everything is creamy and the spinach has cooked down.