This recipe is so easy to make. It comes together quickly and is no bake. It is the perfect summer recipe!
This recipe can be doubled and made in 9×13 pan for a larger crowd. It requires being refrigerated for 3 hours before serving, but can also be made the night before. If doing so, leave the peach layer off until right before serving so the cookie layer stays dry.
- 45 vanilla wafer cookies, crushed or pulsed in food processor
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 3 large peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup Peach jam
- Melt butter and mix with cookies. Press into 8×8 pan.
- Whip the cream cheese, sugar and whipped cream together until smooth. Spread over cookie crust.
- Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 3 hours or chill overnight.
- Stir peaches into jam and chill overnight.
- Pour peach mixture on top when ready to serve and enjoy!
Huge thank you to No Biggie for this recipe https://www.nobiggie.net/the-best-peach-dessert/ !!!