One of my first recipes on the new HCG diets. This isn’t exact protocol, but it is close and its a simple easy recipe to create!
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 3 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 tsp sugar
- 1 pound uncooked ground chicken (or pork or turkey)
- Brown the sausage/meat in a medium non stick skillet until cooked all the way through and then add the ginger.
- Add soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil.
- Add full bag of coleslaw, stir till coated with sauce
- Add 1/2 bag of shredded carrots, still till coated with sauce