Hash brown waffle recipe
This is a fun switch up on breakfast. Hashbrowns turn into something magical with a waffle iron! Great quick & easy breakfast on the go!
Hashbrown waffle recipe
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated hash brown potatoes
- 8 ounces black forest ham, diced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat a waffle iron to medium-high heat. Lightly oil the top and bottom of the waffle iron or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine hash brown potatoes, ham, cheese, eggs, garlic, parsley, thyme and paprika; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour a scant 1/2 cup of the potato mixture into the waffle iron, close gently and cook until golden brown and crisp, about 4-5 minutes.