Mexican Stuffed Shell Recipe
- 20 - 25 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cup salsa
- 4 ounces of cream cheese, room temperature.
- 1 cup red enchilada sauce
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Monterrey Jack cheese
- Sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Cook sells according to package directions. You'll want to make about 20 - 25 of them.
- in a separate skillet, . Cook until beef is cooked through. drain oil.
- Stir in taco seasoning and salsa. Add cream cheese to beef and mix well. Continue mixing until cream cheese is melted and well combined with beef mixture.
- Lay sells out individually on a plate or rack so they don't stick together.
- In a 9x13 baking dish, Pour 3/4 cup of enchilada sauce onto bottom of the dish.
- Stuff shells with beef mixture and put them into the pan, keep them close!
- Once pan is full, drizzle remaining 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce over shells and top with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and shells are hot.
- Top with sour cream, or favorite toppings