I’ve enjoyed many a good seafood boil in my day, figured it was time to create one on my own. Stubbled accross a great recipe and tweaked it a bit. It came together quick and easy and was next level Delicious!
- 1⁄2 cup Old Bay Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons creole seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 4-6 Garlic cloves
- 8 medium red potatoes, cut in quarters
- 1 large onions, cut in wedges
- 2 lbs smoked sausage, I used smoked turkey cut in 2 inch lengths
- 4 ears corn on the cob
- 2 lbs large shrimp in shells
- Fill a large In a large stock pot with about 4 quarts of water, add garlic, onions and seasonings and bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes and cook over high heat for 8 minutes.
- Add smoked sausage and corn; continue to cook on high for 7 minutes.
- Add shrimp in shells, cook for 4 minutes.
- Drain liquid; pour contents of pot into a large bowl or right out onto a table covered with newspaper if you’re having guests!
- Sprinkle with additional Old Bay seasoning and dip in melted butter!
Thank you to https://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/old-bay-shrimp-boil-25745?photo=cGhvdG8tMzk4NjUx&soc=socialsharingpinterest for this recipe!!