Easy Fruit Pizza Recipe
This is a quick and easy recipe, that people always request I make. Its so pretty, its the perfect dish to take to parties. I love changing up the design and getting creative with the fruit!
- 2 tubes refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 (8 ounces) cream cheeses, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 to 3 kiwifruit, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 package strawberries, sliced
- 1-2 mango, sliced
- blueberries, raspberries, or any fruit you desire
- Spread cookie dough into an ungreased pizza pan. I used a rolling pin to smooth it out.
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and cool.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over cooled crust.
- Arrange fruit starting at the outside and work your way in.
- Chill before serving