Kielbasa and Potatoes Recipe
This was the ultimate comfort food recipe. Its cold out, you’re hungry and this is an amazing bowl of steaming hot meat & potatoes. I love that the recipe is so simple and easy and cooks up on one cookie sheet. Using foil makes the clean up really easy as well. Dinner is served!
- 1 lb kielbasa
- 4-5 large potatoes, cut in ½-inch cubes
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp olive oil for greasing foil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a medium baking sheet with heavy-duty foil. Grease foil with the 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Slice kielbasa into ¼-inch slices. In a large bowl, combine the kielbasa, cubed potatoes, salt, garlic powder and olive oil. Toss to coat contents of bowl with the olive oil.
- Spread out on prepared baking sheet in a single layer if possible. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, stirring around every 15 minutes to insure potatoes cook & sausage browns and crisps evenly.
- When potatoes are soft, turn off oven; remove pan and distribute cheese across the top. Return to oven for about 5 minutes, or until cheese melts.