The Best Turkey Meatball Recipe
A super easy recipe. Are you intimidated by cooking a whole turkey? This recipe is an easier way to have thanksgiving meal whenever you’d like! I paired this with a simple mashed potato and turkey gravy, you can add whatever sides you like.
- 16 oz lean ground turkey
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned cornbread stuffing
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 small onion grated
- 1 stalk celery diced
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 eggs
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place stuffing in a resealable ziploc bag and crush lightly with a rolling pin or mallet. I ended up with one cup of stuffing crumbs.
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing crumbs and chicken stock and stir to combine.
- Mix in onion, celery, parsley, eggs, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Add ground turkey and mix gently just until combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out mixture. Use your hands to gently form into a ball and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or just until cooked through.
Huge thank you for this recipe!!! https://www.momontimeout.com/the-best-turkey-meatballs-with-herbed-gravy/