Breakfast Blueberry Cheese Rolls Recipe
Easy Breakfast recipe that is perfect for when guests come over. Its simple, but delicious and looks like you worked real hard to put together. Only you know the real!
- 1 package of crescent rolls
- 4 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375.
- roll out crescents in one big sheet & Cut into 8 small squares (a pizza cutter works well) press any perforations together. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Combine cream cheese & Sugar.
- Distributing a dollop onto the middle of each square.
- Top with blueberries in the center.
- Fold up each corner of dough and press together at center.
- Bake 11-13 minutes or until golden. Enjoy!