Brunch Mini Pancakes recipe
- pancake mix (and any necessary ingredients)
- 2 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter , melted
- Blueberries , raspberries, mini chocolate chips or melted butter and cinnamon sugar (optional)
- Maple syrup , for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare pancake mix per instructions.
- Spray each well of two 24 mini muffin cup pans with non-stick cooking spray. Fill each muffin well about 2/3 full (a heaping Tbsp into each. I have a 1 1/2 Tbsp cookie scoop and filled it nearly full). If adding toppings, add 4 blueberries in each, or 1 raspberry, or scant 1 tsp mini chocolate chips.
- If doing cinnamon sugar topping, once plain muffins are done, brush tops lightly with melted butter, remove from pan and immediately roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Bake in preheated oven 10 - 12 minutes
- Cool one minute then invert onto a wire rack.
- Serve immediately!
Huge thank you to https://www.cookingclassy.com/mini-muffin-pancake-bites/?epik=0EWY-E_IWn2xw! I love this recipe!