One Pot Parmesan Pasta Recipe
This meal came together very quick and tasted really amazing for how little work was involved! This is my new fav go to pasta.
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 package smoked sausage, or kielbasa thinly sliced
- 3 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves, loosely packed
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- Onion Powder
- Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- In a large pot over medium high heat, combine spaghetti, sausage, tomatoes, basil, garlic and 4 1/2 cups water.
- Season with onion powder, salt, pepper and cajun seasoning to taste.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until pasta is cooked through and liquid has reduced, about 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan.
Adapted from Slow Roasted Italian. Thanks!