One Pot Parmesan Pasta Recipe
This meal came together very quick and tasted really amazing for how little work was involved! This is my new fav go to pasta.
One Pot Parmesean Pasta
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 package smoked sausage, or kielbasa thinly sliced
- 3 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves, loosely packed
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- Onion Powder
- Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- In a large pot over medium high heat, combine spaghetti, sausage, tomatoes, basil, garlic and 4 1/2 cups water.
- Season with onion powder, salt, pepper and cajun seasoning to taste.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until pasta is cooked through and liquid has reduced, about 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan.
Adapted from Slow Roasted Italian. Thanks!