Valentine’s Day dinner idea: Steamed lobster tails!
I hate dealing with the crowds on Valentine’s Day, so I decided I would create an amazing romantic meal to be enjoyed in the comforts of my home! Paired with melted butter this was a phenomenal meal!
Lobster tails Recipe
- For Lobster:
- 2 lobster tails
- 2 wooden skewers
- For sauce:
- 2 tablespoons butter, soft
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon old bay
- 2 garlic cloves
- For Lobster
- With a pair of kitchen shears, carefully cut the top shell of the lobster tail from the head to the tail.
- insert a wooden skewer through the tail from the front to the back tail fin. Cut the skewer at the head end so only an inch of so remains visible for removal later.
- Mix butter, lemon juice, paprika and old bay and then pour this mixture through the cut top shell and down around the lobster meat before steaming.
- Fill a tight lid steamer pot with 2 Tablespoons salt, 2 garlic cloves and water up to 2 inches
- from a steamer tray insert and bring to a boil. Place the lobster tails in the steamer basket and
- steam for 8 minutes or until the shell is red and the meat is white. Remove from the steamer
- and remove skewers and serve either with the shell on or off as to your preference. The lobster
- will be very hot so be careful.
- Serve with melted butter and lemon slices.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes